Friday 31 August 2012

Because I'm Livid...

I want to share the posts with you that made me so angry.  Please note I have not edited these in anyway, form or shape!

This is what started it off:

Lols I got fired from my job as an accountant for a public row with a female worker (the bosses wife - he even said he didn't want to fire me but didn't have a choice!) she decided to LOUDLY complain about the very nice gay couple that had come in to get some info - she was SO disgusting and I just went potty at her lols

 I was 15 at the time :P and to be honest im not going to not intervene when someone - dont give a rats arse who - turns around to a nice gay couple and starts telling them they'll be burning in hell soon

 It was only for summer so getting fired a month before it ended because some woman was a nasty cow don't bother me in the slightest - I certainly wouldn't shut my mouth and let someone slag off people in front of me for something like homophobia or racism now >.< im not that self interested

and keeping schtum to protect ones own arse is a weak action - im not going to be nice and quiet and let bad things happen - it would make me as much a bad person as the person doing the bad deed - just like if someone is attacked in front of you - those that don't intervene out of self concern have always disgusted me - my friend LEFT our best friend to be beaten into a hospital bed because he was being cowardly - I have never and would never be like that - it's nothing more than a lack of spine

and i've been on the receiving end of alot more than some bitchiness and loathe people who care more for their own hides than speaking out - it's refusing to speak up publicly that ALLOWS people to keep doing something wrong - and that IS cowardice

Yes I would Nicole and I have - I have gone to hospital and put others in hospital (and no not bothered by the fact I've done either of these things lols) im not going to not help people because im a coward - and it DOES boil down to cowardice - if you leave someone getting beaten on the streets your doing it specifically to save your own arse and therefore being a coward - and fyi i never shouted at her either >.<

So these are the posts that offended me in such a way that I'm still peeved off about it.  Now there where responses in between but she didn't listen to them and continued to spout off about being a coward.

For any legal information, this is my blog and my thoughts so what I post or do not post is to be honest my own business.

No comments:

Post a Comment